Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes follow the CDC, ADA, and OSHA recommendations. When you receive care in our office it is both safe and comfortable.
During these uncertain times, you may see some changes to office protocol:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- A face covering is required. If possible bring your own pen, and please only bring a companion if necessary
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our reception area and treatment rooms will no longer offer magazines and headphones.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the area at any one time.
Stay safe and healthy!